Friday, June 27, 2008

June 21 & 22 - K9 Klubhouse CKC Agility Trial

Abbey and Owen spend the weekend with their canine friend (and Canadian World Team Member!) Rio at Lakeside Park in Pickering.

Owen has a great Intermediate Jumpers run earning his 3rd Q and his Intermediate Jumpers with Weaves (AgIJ) Title! He has 2 really good excellent runs with just one refusal in each. He seems to be loving this new 12" jump height.


Abbey runs in Excellence Jumpers with Tiffany (thanks Rio for sharing your mom) and comes away with 1 Q but both runs were awesome! Thanks Tiffany for running the terrier for me ;)


TNT's Rio (Baxter's mom) has an amazing weekend coming away with 5 of the 6 Q's. She is an amazing dog and Tiffany and Rio are an amazing team to watch. Good luck in Finland you two!!

If anyone would like to support the Canadian Agility Team please let me know and I can get you some raffle tickets!!! 1 for $5 or 3 for $10.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey cool! I got my picture on the OTEA blog! LOL I know, I'm a little slow....